Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is the official conference hotel of the Speaker Bootcamp. You can walk in five minutes to the U.S. Capitol, Union Station (for dozens of food options), and the Smithsonian Museums on the National Mall!
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING IN DC! Catch the Metro from Reagan National Airport to Union Station, then walk two blocks to the hotel. If you’re taking Amtrak, it couldn’t be easier!
You’ll save money (and time!) by staying at the official Speaker Bootcamp hotel, since all of the workshops and functions will take place at this facility. Plus, we have negotiated a greatly discounted room rate for Speaker Bootcamp attendees.
HOW TO RESERVE MY HOTEL ROOM(S):
You will need to book your own hotel reservations.To register online, reference “2017 National Student Government Summit.”
• You can book up to seven rooms at a time online.
• IMPORTANT: If you need to reserve 10 or more rooms, please use this Multiple Room Reservation Form. You can also use this credit card authorization form. Please return forms to email@example.com.
• For questions/help with an existing reservation, please call 352-373-6907 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register by phone, call 1-888-421-1442 and reference “2017 National Student Government Summit.”
• If you have any questions or need help with your hotel reservations, please call Speaker Bootcamp at 1-877-275-2742 or write email@example.com.
• Lower Room Rate! The discounted rate is $229 per night (single), $254 (double), $279 (triple), and $304 (quadruple).
• If you are staying extra days before or after the conference, please call the hotel contact directly to help you book your reservations
• See washingtondc.regency.hyatt.com for more information about this hotel (Please use https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NatlStudentGovtSummit17 to book your rooms)
• Normal hotel check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
• Speaker Bootcamp has arranged for free Internet for all hotel guests (normally $14.95 per day)
• Speaker Bootcamp has arranged for extended check-out on Sunday until 1:00 p.m. There also will be a secure area to store your bags
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Hotel Parking Information:
Parking is always in short supply in the Washington, D.C. area. It will cost $47.60 (15% discount for Speaker Bootcamp guests) for overnight parking at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. There is no self-parking (only valet parking).
Additionally, if you’re driving a large college van or bus, the hotel can’t accommodate over-sized vehicles. However, there is parking within walking distance at Union Station. Please contact the hotel for details.
MONEY-SAVING TIP: You may want to park outside of Washington, then take the Metro or Uber back to the hotel. That could save money on parking!
Any Questions About the Speaker Bootcamp Hotel?
Contact Speaker Bootcamp at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 1-877-275-2742.